Thursday, January 22, 2009

.tamil actress

Just in case you haven’t already come up with a list of resolutions for 2009, we thought we’d offer some ideas:I will not post questions like “Are you there?” at 3 o’clock in the morning (or any other time).I’ll refrain from reporting as abuse a recommendation to see the movie “Cabin Boy.”I promise to search for an answer first, before asking, “Why is the sky blue?” again.I will not send a very special personal message sharing my wonderful thoughts with someone because I don’t like their answer or question.
I will not become a broken record and post the same content over and over again. I will not become a broken record and post the same content over and over again. I will not become a broken record…I will accept that the only good troll is a good-luck troll with so-ugly-they’re-cute-faces and long colorful haiI will not create 10 accounts so I can rack up points or target other members.I will not respond to a question I don’t know the answer to, just to score 2 points.
I will not crash my fellow community members’ computers by posting malware links.I won’t claim Wikipedia’s all-encompassing knowledge as my own and will, in fact, cite the source properly.I will continue to ask and answer helpful questions that make Yahoo! Answers such a great place to be.We’ve also made some of our own resolutions here at Answers. This year we’re committed to continuing our fight against trolls and malware links, and to communicating with you through our product update blogs.

will not misguide someone by giving wrong information about the thing being askedI will not ask any question which will hurt the religious sentiment of peopleComment posted on January 6th, 2009 at 10:30 am by Vikai will try to make people to ubderstand the difference between religion and faith so that we do not quarrel that my religion(faith) is better then us, and is only way to paradise.Comment posted on January 6th, 2009 at 11:25 am by dnkashyapi will try to make people to ubderstand the difference between religion and faith so that we do not quarrel that my religion(faith) is better then urs, and is only way to paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment